Friday, August 6, 2010

Answers

Sometimes, I'm sick of questions.

"What school did you go to?"

Old skool, motherfucker!

"What hood you grew up in?"

Yo mama's hood. She needs a tune-up.

"Why do you think everyone else as stupid?"

Questions, questions, questions!

So here are some all-purpose answers:

1. Your resistance only makes my penis harder!

2. Your mother wants you to pick up her panties from my place.

3. I can put chocolate syrup on my dick to make it sweet.

Here's a sample conversation:

Bitch: Hey, you called?

Me: Yes. Your mother wants you to pick up her panties from my place.

Bitch: What?

Me: Your mother. Panties. My place. Pick it up. Oh, and can you take out the trash?

Bitch: I...I resent that!

Me: Your resistance only makes my penis harder.

Bitch: What? Fuck you!

Me: Promises, promises. Why don't you suck my dick instead?

Bitch: Do you really think I'm interested?

Me: I can put chocolate syrup on my dick to make it sweet.

Bitch: ...

Man, I am so fucking cool!