Monday, August 9, 2010

Yennadey!

Yennadey!

All my troubles seem so far away!

For some reason, just now, as I lay on my bed, I felt as if all my troubles happened a lifetime ago.

I don't know if it was the pints of Shoggoth's Old Peculiar, but I felt as if a great weight has been lifted, and I have no problems whatsoever.

Something felt missing. Incomplete.

So I went looking for trouble.

How can all those problems disappear just like that? As if it were a dream. As if I imagined all of it.

It was a shift in perception that I was not ready for. It just happened, and suddenly, I felt like I just woke up from a dream.

I wasn't meditating or taking drugs. I had just watched CSI. That's all.

The problems all seem so distant now. I can barely feel bad or angry about them at all. It all just didn't feel real. DOESN'T feel real.

Only thing real is my dick, and the wind blowing up my ass from the fan.

Oh well. Guess it's a bonus of sort?