Sunday, August 1, 2010

Inside Tal Rasha's Tomb

Devourer of Worlds, Amir Hafizi hacks and slashes his way through hordes of Rastamen.

His double bastard sword technique not a match for the fire spells and poison darts of the monsters.

He did not stop until he found Tal Rasha - what was left of him - imprisoned at the heart of the tomb. Baal, who possessed the mighty sorcerer, was straining to get free.

"Help me! Help, brother!" Said Baal.

"No," said Amir Hafizi. "There is only room for ONE Lord of Destruction."

And Amir Hafizi, Lord of Destruction, called forth his own inner demon.

"Lucifer Morningstar!"

Lucifer stood leaning against Tal Rasha's Soulstone.

"Am I a petty rhymer, to be summoned on a whim with mere hedge magicks?"

"Lucifer, kill Baal!" Amir Hafizi said.

"Tut-tut. I will not be ordered around. I am not your dog of war or your servant. I might as well kill you and be done with it."

"And yet, I hold the key to our freedom," said Amir Hafizi.

"You mean..."

And the rest of the conversation is not meant for mortal ears.

All I know, is that as I left the tomb, I was in Amir Hafizi's body, and Lucifer was in the passenger seat. I do not know whether he was laughing, crying or both.