Thursday, August 5, 2010

Great Things About Me

My asshole is the greatest asshole in the world today.

Women who lick it instantly experience orgasm. Because my asshole secretes dopamine.

My mind is so fucking smart, I am always right about everything. Except in cases where I am wrong. And in those cases, I deserve to be right.

I am so fast, that I went around the world and came back to where I am standing, so you wouldn't know I've been gone.

My belief system is the right belief system. Because I believe that all belief systems are right for the believer of that system. Hence, my belief system is right, and all other belief systems are wrong. WRONG!

My morals are superior than your morals because I don't believe in superior morals.

In essence, I should be cloned and replace the entire human race.