Monday, July 6, 2009

Top 5 Movies. Ever

1. Fight Club

- I know it's going to be on a lot of people's list, but what can I say? The movie's good. I watched it 11 times. More than that, I think.

2. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

- A movie about Hunter S Thompson, his Gonzo journalism and drugs. Best drug movie ever.

3. Babe

- best talking pig movie. Better than Animal Farm. Was called the 'Citizen Kane of talking pig movies'. And it's better than Citizen Kane.

4. The Incredibles

- Best 3D animated movie ever. EVER.

5. A Clockwork Orange

- Appo polly logies, my droogs.

6. South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut.

- Know it's top five, but South Park's first movie (hoping there would be more) is one of the greatest works of art ever done by mankind. I watched it over 23 times. Best movie, best songs. EVER.

7. Goodbye Mr Chips

- I saw this one, one late night on TV2. It's an inspirational teacher movie which, I found out later, had actually won an Academy Award.

This is the kind of movie I would like to do someday.