Sunday, July 5, 2009

Some Gay Stuff

Wanna hear something REALLY gay?

Next week, I am restarting my diet and exercise regime. Gonna buy shoes tomorrow. Last year, I managed to lose 14kg before stopping for Ramadan and gaining it all back.

This time around, I won't stop till I become an underwear model.

This new place I got is quite nice. It's closer to Bangsar than any place I stayed before. My gym is in Bangsar.

I like staying at home and relaxing. The old apartment in Bukit Jalil was too big for me. 1440sqft. Four rooms, three bathrooms. Too much space.

Am also going to use research material I got from constructing my father's diet, for my own setup. Found a shop at Bangsar Village which sells no wheat, no gluten stuff. Might want to invest a thousand bucks on cooking stuff - a fridge, a stove, brown rice, vegetables, chicken breast, pasta, oats, flaxseed oil, psyllium husk, etc.

I'm also considering quitting smoking. As it is, right now, cigarettes cost me RM800-900 a month. I don't want to stop, therefore willpower is out of the question. So I am researching hypnosis and acupuncture.

I'll try each technique and note down the effectiveness, as well as cost.

If all else fails, I am thinking of switching to slims. Smaller, tighter cigarettes women and gay people like to smoke. It lasts longer. And it's cheaper.

Man, my life is turning so gay now.