Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tales from the Drunk Side: The Divide

There are gaps and divides everywhere.

In Neon Genesis Evangelion, it is said that humans separate themselves using an Absolute Terror field.

There is no reason for fear, between humans.

They are just as human as you. With just as many fuck ups.

Take me for example. I'm the handsomest guy ever. EVER!

But that doesn't mean I'm a mean motherfucker.

In most cases, I'm too wrapped up in my own world to actually give a fuck.

I do what needs to be done. I do my job. As best I can.

Right now, I'm drinking. So I drink as best I can. Pretty soon, I'll be doing something stupid again. So I'll do the best stupid thing I can.

When it's time to do something else, I'll do that instead.

Maybe sleep. Fuck?

But now, right now, I'm drinking. So I drink.