Monday, July 20, 2009

Mondays

Ahhh... That hit the spot.

We interrupt this drink with a fast-breaking news story!

Hello, boys and girls! I am Kermit the Frog from Newsflash.

While we wait for the story to unfold, let's talk about Mondays.

I like Mondays.

Almost everyone is at work and you can damn near accomplish anything on Monday.

Try that on Friday.

Monday is fresh. Monday is work.

Do the right things on Monday, and no one can fuck with you for the rest of the week.

...Maybe I should do the wrong things, then.

And I don't feel like standing near windows.

Now if you'll excuse me, duty calls.

A cold drink in the middle of a sweltering afternoon.

And stories of conspiracies and men in trench coats(in the sweltering afternoon heat). And sunglasses.

Yet, I am so fucking cool. I want to tongue my own ass.