Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tales from the Drunk Side: Role Model

When the fuck did I become a role model? I told you, I'm going to hell for my fucking sins.

Do NOT send me emails telling me that you're getting drunk or high cause I get drunk or high.

Cause I don't give a shit. If you want to kill yourself, you're stupid, and I don't give a flying fuck.

If you feel like committing suicide, please do so. No one cares. Just do it properly, and don't get stuck paralysed or suffer from a stroke like people I know.

Greatest high I ever experienced, came from meditation. Not drugs or alcohol.

Look, man. Lots of things can get you free. JD Coke, Jim Beam, Vodka, vicodin, oxycodone, a lot of other stuff.

But the best, and risk free, is meditation. I used to be only be able to sleep cause of benadryl. Cough mixture.

I kicked the habit when I discovered that I could train my body and mind to sleep through meditation. I do that everyday. I don't need benadryl nowadays to wake up at 8am. All right?

I explore spirituality, so I don't need any chemicals to make me whatever, see? Cause I am smart enough to know it's not good for me, see?

You? You're stupid. You're fucking stupid. You wrote to me, you get high cause I get high. Fuck you, man!

If you get high cause of some stupid blog, you should kill yourself right now. Cause you're fucking stupid. I will not be responsible for you. Fuck you.

I'm not a role-model. I'm just me, baby. I'm just me. I don't have answers to your stupid life. I have answers for me. What works for me. But not for you.

If you can't find your own answers, don't read me. Don't read anything. Just go and kill yourself. Cause you're a pathetic fucking loser.