Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vagabond: The Kwisatz Haderach!

I just completed two deadlines that has been haunting me for weeks.

FUCK ALL WHO DOUBT ME! I AM THE KING OF KINGS!

Now, I can focus on other things. Pretty soon, in a few weeks, I will meet ALL my deadlines.

When that happens, I can finally be free to do all the stuff I've been running my mouth.

Lots of stuff, but I have never told anyone everything I'm doing. Because I don't know, see? I don't know what will happen and what will come up.

I'm keeping myself open, for I know that the future only happens as the present moment. And we always, always, only have one shot at time. It's like being at a sushi bar and the conveyor belt of life brings things around just once.

Whatever you want to do, whatever you can do, there's only a limited split-second window for you to do that to whatever. Just one shot. One target. So all you need is focus.

I swear, I'll keep on meeting my deadlines, one at a time, one after the other, and one day I will complete everything and I will die.

Pray for me this week. New doors seem to open.