Saturday, July 3, 2010

Operating on a Planetary Scale

It's like 8 Mile. I got one shot at this. Well, a few shots, actually. But I'm gonna treat it as one shot.

The scale I am doing this shit, is crazy, a few years back. Now, it's just elementary, my dear Watson.

I am so fucking cool.

I would be lying if I said the sheer scale of it doesn't excite or scare me at the same time. A few sleepless nights that have passed is nothing compared to what I will put myself through in the next few months.

So, I got one shot. Have to get it right. For all mankind.

Everything that has ever happened has led to these few months. Or not. If I get it right, then I would have bought my freedom. I can say fuck off, and goodbye. To everything.

I'd finally be what I said I would eventually be. Free.

Aaaaannnnd if it doesn't work out, well, I guess I'll just have to try again.

But I only got one shot. ONE shot!

Ah, my ride's here. No time for napping. It's work all the way, motherfucker.