Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Borneo Chronicles: Seagal

I have a 7am wake-up call tomorrow, and I haven't been able to sleep yet. Maybe I'll try some meditation in a bit, but now, I'm watching Steven Seagal playing bodyguard in a made-for-TV movie.

Everybody wants to be cool like me. But they're not cool at all. The key is the phrase 'wants to be'. They're all wannabes.

I'm the real deal. I don't need alcohol or drugs to be cool. I'm just me, baby. I'm just me.

Cause the only cool thing in the world is not giving a shit about cool. And I don't give a shit.

People make the common mistake that it's what other people see them as. They're cool only cause other people say they're cool. Hahaha. That's fucking pathetic.

They rely on things and shit in order for people to call them cool.

Dude, that's not cool. That's being a retard. So fuck you. All a you.

Suck my dick.

Y'all know me, still same OG. Getting hated on by these niggers with no cheese.

Nowadays, everybody wanna talk, like they got something to say. But nothing comes out when they move their lips - just a bunch of gibberish. And motherfuck is that? Cause they forgot about Dre.