Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Post-Superhero Years

Now, what am I going to do?

I hate Heisenberg. His Uncertainty Principle sucks.

Without being a superhero, what can I do?

I can be a very successful serial killer. I can mask any and all traces of forensic evidence and manipulate people to kill each other - the perfect murder.

But what does that pay?

I can be a political assassin. Having inherited my mother's powers of manipulation, I can make or break anyone's career.

But I hate politics.

Okay, I'm the greatest writer who ever fucked your mother. So maybe I should write.

That's settled, then.

Ex-Superhero writer Amir Hafizi sips coffee at his Cafe of Solitude. Mmm. Sounds right.

Maybe I should get a writer name.

Like, 'The Laughing Man' or 'Individual Eleven'.

What about a costume?