Saturday, July 3, 2010

Intermission: Missionary

Today is a good day. Through trials and tribulations, I believe I have assembled a team for something.

Building something is harder and easier than it looks.

In the past few weeks, I have also found my voice. I'm taking even more responsibility than before, on all fronts. It will be a huge burden, but I think I can handle it. I have no choice, really.

I love my jobs. All of them. I get to be creative and gritty and noir and professional all at the same time.

If you told me a few years back that I would be doing all of this, I would have laughed at your face.

But like I said, I am moving forward. And when I move, the universe moves with me.

It didn't come cheap. I had to endure a lot of crap in past years, and these past few weeks have been absolute hell to navigate through. I had to be the glue that sticks everyone together. In many formations. Had to appease many parties.

At some point, I put up the signal. I needed help. I am not wise, or mature, but I know what my limits are and the exact time to ask for help. I spent some years banging my mind and my body on walls, just to see what my limits were. Broke my bones. My nose. Bled like hell. But I know.

So, before yet another giant push, I'm gonna get some rest. Let's see later, if this - yet another hare-brained scheme - will work or not.