Monday, July 5, 2010

Nemesis

My greatest enemy is myself, and I am a criminal genius. While I didn't recognise it at first, I finally understood that I was being duped by my own mind.

All that uncertainty and self-doubt came from my ego's desire to constantly keep me in a loop of drama. Also, to get me to lose focus from my actual goals and the very real problems I have to face. Not imaginary ones. Not delusions.

I have a pretty damn great nemesis. Knowing my penchant for puzzles and obsessive nature, as well as other things, I threw myself scenarios which didn't fit and clouded my judgement for a while.

The fact that things didn't fit haunted me.

But now, all the pieces fit together, and I understand. I am such a fucking genius. And even when sabotaging myself, I'm still a fucking genius.

Muahahaha.