Sunday, July 4, 2010

Amir Hafizi, Genius

I am so fucking smart, man. So fucking smart! I am so intelligent that the only thing that can fool me is myself.

I am a force unto myself. I am the alpha and the omega. I am clairsentient. I am omnipotent.

Amir, almighty.

Thank you, God, and science, for making me the most intelligent being on the planet.

I am just so clever, and unlike other 'clever' people, I am actually happy. Which goes to show how smart I am.

Being smart and self-aware is tough, but I do it effortlessly. I do it everyday.

Look at my works, ye mighty, and despair.

For I am a force of nature that can never be stopped.

I am the greatest ever. I am a gift to all of you.I am AMIR HAFIZI - not the ego self, but the real one. The presence. More later. Drink first.

More Genius Juice!