Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stupid

Eight bloggers and comments writers will be charged for insulting the Sultan.

I told you idiots not to go against the royals. Not for anything, but simply because it is against the law. And for what? For Nizar? For Anwar? For PR?

Fuck, man.

There are better ways to sacrifice yourself. But not for these fuckers.

I tried to save you. I did. I tried to show you how uncool these people are. And why you should not support them.

Deng deng deng deng deng deng Somebody SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVE me!

Oh well.

I do not agree with people being persecuted for the shit they say. If that's the case, Karpal Singh should have been executed a loooong time ago.

But the major beef is that these are everyday people, BoringPersonMen taking it in the face, because of stupid politicians.

Stupid fucking 'leaders'. Go to hell with your stupid ass sacrificing of the common folk so you can get Toyota Camrys and gas for your Lexus.

Y'all stupid, ya hear?

Don't allow yourself to be manipulated by politicians. Kill them now. FINISH THEM!