Friday, March 13, 2009

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Breaking news! I heard two of the eight commenters have been slapped with something already.

Fuck!

I told you guys already, you don't have to die for politicians.

And I heard that they went on the a royal's website and attacked him there.

That's like going to Saudi Arabia and fucking in front of their king.

You can't but expect repercussions!

And these people may be clueless enough not to know what an IP is.

You can be anonymous, but you always leave a trail.

I quit being semi-anonymous in 2003 or 2004. Why? Because as soon as people find out who you are - and they always do - you lose credibility just by hiding behind a mask.

There are always ways to do things without breaking the law.

Goddamn stupid idiots.

Am on my way to Kuantan. More later.