Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The meeting went well.

I thought there would be some problems with differences of opinion but when we got down to it, the core goals were the same.

I mean, there's no reason to kill each other when we're working towards the same goals.

And an open channel of communication is important.

I am not a rah-rah person and it is in my nature to distrust rah-rah people.

However, some of my closest friends are rah-rah.

And as long as they can listen to reason, I am fine with that.

This is also another plus in my book - I can work with so many people. So many types of people.

I don't really care how you are. As long as the job gets done - gets done well - and not just talking without walking. Like PR.

And competition is stupid when your roles are different anyway.

Hahahaha. Anyway, I am happy that something has already been set into motion and this other group I'm going to be working with is pretty good.

Bring it on, motherfuckers!

Am in a cab and am going home. To work!