Monday, March 23, 2009

Interracial Fucking Revisited

I sense racism in the farce.

Man! Flava Flav!

I've been working all day, and I hardly got any sleep last night. But before I go for a nap, let me present to you THE ONLY SOLUTION TO RACISM:

INTERRACIAL-FUCKING

I told you then, I'm telling you again.

INTERRACIAL-FUCKING is the only way to give birth to a truly Malaysian society.

When you fuck someone who is not of your race, you can't hate that race. Not entirely.

For example, I do not hate the Thais, the Chinese, the Kiwis, Aussies, Russians, Estonians, Malays, Jawas, Jawwas, the Bugis, and I am very much looking forward to not hating the Jews and the Japanese. And Venezuelans.

Not hating Aishwarya Rai is also something I look forward to.

I also do not want to hate Koreans.

Man, INTERRACIAL-FUCKING will save us all.

Do it! Do it for your cunt-ry!