Sunday, July 4, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

I've got a condition. I get confused sometimes. Maybe I've turned into what they've always said I would turn into - a maniac, a psycho-killer.

- Marv, Sin City

So, so many things.

If A happens, then categorise things into A, B or C scenarios.

Variations A1, A2, A3. So on and so forth.

This is the storm, the tornado, that happens incessantly in my head. Every day. Every time.

Studying spirituality is the only thing that works in keeping things under control.

Applying it to a viable means of making money is relatively easy.

I can turn on and off attention to detail. I can paint multiple scenarios and pick perhaps the best one. I can do real good analysis of things. Would have made a very good system analyst. But that is a lifetime ago.

Information feeds my mind, my ego. If I had not discovered a means of calming down years ago, I would have been in a straightjacket.

It is tough being smart. Really, it is. And it's even tougher when you're a fucking genius.

I am so fucking cool. And a tortured artist. Without an 'e'.