Tuesday, May 6, 2008

For Dennis Chua: Chaos and Destruction

NST entertainment reporter and my friend, Dennis Chua came to me today and said, "Amir, I like your blog because it doesn't have so much profanities in them anymore, and are safer for kids out there."

I would like to dedicate this post to Mr Dennis Chua:

Ehem, quiet please, I shall swear -

FUCKING HELLL!!! MOTHERFUCKER! YOUR MOTHER FUCKED A GOAT ON THE MOUNTAIN TOP!

I got out of the office today and I immediately fucked a passing truck.

Me: Anything that moves, motherfucker! Muahahahahahahaha!

Then I went to a spaceship nearby and raped an alien's mouth. Well, I think it was her mouth.

Then the EVIL IMAM's daughter came by and her father fucked her with a refrigerator. Then a goat came by and had hot anal sex with the old man.

Suddenly, Romario came out of nowhere and started scoring goals.

Romario: 1097! 1098! 1099! 1100! I rule!

Then I grabbed his neck and broke it in half. I grabbed his leg and shoved it up his ass.

Me: Fuck you, cheater! Training goals don't count.

Then Alex Ferguson crossed the road. I grabbed his Y-fronts and gave him a giant wedgie.

Ferguson: Ow. But I like that.

Me: Fag!

Then I killed him with my brain.

I flexed my triceps and a nuclear explosion occured. Everyone died. While fucking goats. Including you.