Thursday, July 1, 2010

Morningstar



I was planning to write another piece for Gol? - Matahari Books' online project about the World Cup, but I just got lost in the Sin City soundtrack and their videos on YouTube.

Furthermore, I just got my balls back last night. I feel young again. I feel evil again. Rejuvenated. Resurrected. I put a smile on my own face. Even without masturbating.

I feel like putting on a trenchcoat and carry a gun and go out into the rain.

I look at myself and I thought, "Damn! How can someone be so damn good?"

I have again done the impossible. Escaped with my life and my hide intact. It's like getting away with murder. And... maybe I did...

Muahahahahaha!

But that's a story for another day. For now, just enjoy the song. It was a fitting end to my day, and my weird week. And to so many things.