Friday, February 5, 2010

Intermission: Old Friends and Lighter Things

Met some old friends.

Haven't seen them in a while. Some, by choice. There are some old friends whom I deliberately left alone these past few months.

I was there, around them, at a time when I thought they needed me. As soon as I have outlived my usefulness, or when I think my presence is no longer needed, or if my presence could be detrimental to whatever, I tend to disappear.

Which is kind of stupid. So now, I'm going to go wherever I want to go and be wherever I want to be.

Nowadays, I would only hang out with people who make me feel good or leave me alone. Those who try to do stupid things to me? Well, fuck off and die.

On a lighter note, I finally got the light in this room fixed. For the past six months, I have been typing in the dark. With this new flourescent bulb, I hope to write even more.

I was really angry yesterday. Family stuff. Really, really angry. Oh well. Hopefully, today would be better.

My Monkey forecast for the year of the Metal Tiger is mixed. According to Joey Yap, I'll have to work hard, but asvancement is in sight.

I do not believe in the supernatural, but will probably be accompanying a friend to see a witch-doctor soon. Obladi, oblada.