Monday, December 1, 2008

Paradise Regained

I am typing this using my brand new Blackberry. Same model, same features, all badass.

I'm a one-model type of guy.

After a visit to the clinic, my friend whisked me away to KLCC, where the Maxis Center still has the best customer service.

You know, the point of sales people really need an article or something. I was once one of them, and it was hard to give a fuck.

If I had a pocket full of fucks, it's still hard to give a fuck.

Talking about fucks, Cheepork has put up the pimp signal. As soon as the troubles subside in Thailand, I'm going to Bangkok.

It's time to help rebuild the economy of Thailand.

Pimp Masta G rides again! I can't wait to see my friends in Thailand again and catch up on what's been happening these past six months.

Man, I miss them.

After I get over this migraine bullshit, of course.