Sunday, December 14, 2008

The End of the Rainbow

Look, I want to be rich. I want to be a multi-millionaire, if not a billionaire.

Some think I'm just being greedy. They judge me without even knowing what I intend to do with the money. Some may think I'm like them, wanting the money for reasons similar to what they want to use it for. Who cares? Fuck you.

I am not afraid of failing to be a millionaire. What I am most afraid of is losing the drive to be rich.

I mean, sure, in the past five years, I have come up with ideas that at the first stage alone would have made RM250 million. I saw maybe 50K. In five years.

But that did not stop me from coming with more and more ideas. I have been in the game long enough to not put all my hopes up in any one thing. There is a lot of luck - good and bad - out there, and there are lots of con-men as well.

I will still go on and try new avenues and new people as long as:

1. It is NOT an MLM thing.

2. It does not intefere with my work.

3. I don't have to spend a single cent (okay, maybe I spent RM50 on one endeavour, but that was for food and drinks).

4. It is legit. And won't victimize anyone.

Because, the way I see it, there are only three possible outcomes:

1. I succeed and be a millionaire. And then I die.

2. I fail and be 'normal'. And then I die.

3. I don't try at all. And then I die.

The only thing to watch out for is to not get myself emotionally involved. Multi-million dollar schemes are like women. Fuck 'em, thoroughly, and then leave 'em.

If you get emotionally involved, that's it. You're dead.

So I will continue with any chance I get. I will chase that rainbow, cause it's a much better option, a much better drug than chasing the dragon.