Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Juggernaut Romper Stomper

I was walking alone when God bodyslammed a bitch in front of me.

"Oy!" I said. "Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"

And I rammed her to the side. And started stomping on her face.

"I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"

So I continued my walk.

And then Stephen Francis jumped in front of me, asking for money.

"Don't you know who I am, Stephen Francis? I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"

So I paid him the fees for the Freemason society and stomped his face.

"I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"

And then Ted Turner, painted as Captain Planet, jumped out of the shadows.

"Captain Planet!" Said Turner.

"Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"

And I stomped his head.

"I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"

Ah, man. This old meme is really useful.