Friday, August 12, 2011

Something Borrowed, Something New

Tick-tock, tick-tock. With my computer on, I always see myself as living on borrowed time.

I gotta finish this by 2am. Have to send emails before 7am. This, that, blah blah blah.

Without it, I can finally catch my breath. It has been a very busy week.

I got a lot of stuff going, and I always love getting challenged with creative problems. It is how I get my kicks.

All my life, my enjoyment comes from solving stuff. This is why I have a penchant for girlish games. Games designed for girls are usually problem-based.

I am currently juggling a lot of stuff that's on my plate, as usual. The only difference is, I am beginning to have fun doing it. It is not insurmountable. It is not dictated by the whims of ancient gods. It is merely goals - and how to meet them. I guess I am growing older. Mr Teh was right. The older you get, the more shit (damage) you can take. Mentally, of course. My body screams for rest sometimes. I'm no longer a sprightly 23-year-old who can go for three days with half an hour of sleep.

But I can still fuck like a motherfucker.