Saturday, August 6, 2011

BrainStomping

So I went for two brain-storming sessions in two weeks.

The second one included playing board games. It was my first time playing this sort of thing, and I find it really fun. I mean, yes, I have played snakes and ladders, Monopoly and the sort. Even managed to intimidate a rich kid to parting with his Star Wars Monopoly for a while. But these were different and quite fun.

Played two board games from 10pm till 6.30 in the morning, when the session ended with a study of the rules.

I am aware of such toys but have never been inclined to play them, since I am fixated with Yu-Gi-Oh. Since the structure is similar, learning and adapting to the rules was fairly logical.

I need to get me some of these things, maybe cobble together some geeks and force them to play.