Sunday, May 15, 2011

Susceptible to Anal Rape

This year, I have been asked by several people whether or not this or that person are suseptible to bribes.

The next person to ask me this - I'm reporting you to MACC, and hope that they interview you at night.

I have never given any sort of bribe in my life. Never. And I have never accepted any either. I am not part of the whole corruption scene and believe that if I were to take bribes, it should be over USD400 million.

A lot of Malays who get caught for corruption, take only 10K-100K. Which is pathetic. If you want to sell out, sell out for millions, at the very least.

And that is all I have to say about the issue. Please do not ask me about corruption level of people and do not include me in your corrupted plans. I am not a rat like you.