Thursday, November 12, 2009

Vaginal Douche

Tonight, I had hot girls lining up to talk to me. I mean this in the literal sense. As in, fact! Logic! (Bak kata arwah AR Tompel.) And I got witnesses to testify.

I am not saying this to prove how virile and studly I am. I mean, the path of utter vaginal destruction I left in my wake in Thailand is proof enough of my horsely attributes. Sorry, equine attributes.

And I did it with an average-sized dick.

So these chicks were lining up to talk to me and shit, right? And all these other people were staring and I was like, "The fuck you looking at, biatch?"

I just discovered that being born with a dick is the best thing that ever happened to me. Cause having a dick is the best thing ever.

The older a man gets, the more girls would want to fuck you! With men, it's like there's an inverse relationship between age and Pussy Tesla. Pussy Tesla being the SI Unit for the magnetic power you have on pussies.

If a man gets to live to 100, he'd be like Magneto, Master of Magnetism. On pussies.

Lim Kok Wing: MAGNETIC! MAYHEM!

With a woman, it's different. As they get older, their nipples touch their knees and they start smelling like prunes. They start losing their long battle with hormones.

However, as Spider-Man puts it, with great powers, comes great responsibility.

You can't go and fuck any pussy that comes up to you. You have to think of the aftermath.

Ugh...too tired. I'll continue later.

To Be Continued...