...if you value your time. And since time is money, if you value your money as well.
Some people have made the mistake of mentioning a few odd sentences that got me started on tangential, crazy, one-sided discussions that would last hours, if it went unchecked.
1. "I say, old chap, comics are NOT a literary medium."
2. "That Watchmen movie was good. And so was From Hell, Constantine, League of Extraordinary Gentleman and especially V for Vendetta."
3. "Islam as is practised by Malaysians today, is not the TRUE Islam."
4. "I have a bad leg. Do you think I have H1N1?"
5. "We have never had good local songs, singers and good local movies since P Ramlee."
Your job is not to mention any of these things to me, and my duty is to put both hands on my ears and say, "Lalalalalalala," just to ensure I don't get caught up explaining these subjects at length.