Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tales from the Drunk Side: Power

Do you even realize how powerful you can be when you act without emotion?

I was like, "Archon Warp! Power overwhelimg! POWER OVERWHELMING!"

This power coursing through my veins. The power I wield. The control I have over the universe.

Man.

I. Am. That. Damn. Good.

I just can't believe how powerful I've gotten.

It's like having an extra dick.

The peace I got from all the release of emo shit last week really, really worked.

Thanks to all who participated. I appreciate your efforts. Couldn't have done it without you.

I am Optimus Optimal.

I am no longer a victim to the world.

In fact, I'm raping the world.

Take this shit up yo ass, motherfucker.

Edward Hyde, yo!

I never felt this good before.

I am the greatest.

Hahahahaha.