Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snippets

The battle's done and we kind of won, so we sound our victory cheer.

Where do we go, from here?


I was battling a splitting headache the whole day. And managed to keep it under wraps. By the time six o'clock came around, though, I was almost losing it.

So I went home. Yay!

You need to get enough rest in order to do shit, man. And tonight, I'm just staying home. Alone.

I wanted to go to the EU Film Festival at GSC. It started on Nov 13 and ends Nov 23. Want to go, but not tonight.

Gaik Lian from GSC - an old friend - gave me a bunch of tickets. I gave away most of them to people who would appreciate films from Europe.

Some of the line up is interesting. There's 9 1/2 dates. It's about a best-selling author (like me) who failed to write a book in three years and is fired by his publisher.

In order to save his job, he has to go on 10 dates with 10 women in 10 days. And write a book based on that. Problem is, he's a male chauvinist. Basically a male version of a Femi-Nazi.

Then there's Happy Family, a film about a guy who wants to win the heart of a girl, but has to defeat her brother in an oil wrestling match. Homo-erotic heterosexual romantic comedy, from the looks of it.

There are a lot more movies. Most of them award-winning. The best Europe has to offer.

These are movies you won't see in regular cinemas. Except...for now, of course. You can buy tickets from GSC Midvalley, GSC Pavillion and GSC 1Utama.

I plan to just go one day, when I'm NOT nursing a massive headache, and watch whatever movie is playing at the time.

And if you're there, you might win the prize of sucking my dick. Might.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm preparing a painkiller cocktail. I'm going to go to sleep and probably wake up later. So see you then.

And Joseph, we need the list, man. The list, by today.