Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Karma Chameleon

I believe that if you do good things, with good intentions, other good things will find their way to your dick. Or vagina. Whatever.

Do bad things, and within them lies the seeds of destruction.

Intention is always important. Today, after what was a tiring and sapping trip, I did some stuff and was rewarded with a free PC.

I decided to give the PC I got - for FREE - to my sister who needs one. But I am keeping the wireless keyboard because I can never have enough keyboards. My style of typing and the amount of typing I do means I go through one almost every month. When I was freelancing, it was two a month.

I'm using it now, to write this post, to acclimatise myself to its key layout. The keys are closer together and the tactile response is good. I can imagine writing more stuff on this, but with a bit more errors as - like I said - the keys are a bit closer together. Did I say it's fucking wireless?

A keyboard like this costs between RM80-RM250, and it's a Microsoft original!

Love it, love it, love it.

Now, I have some slides to do, a few articles to edit, and some checking in to do.

Yeah!