Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Game of Crones

I have been watching Game of Thrones - an HBO mini series adapted from George RR Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire.

A lot of people commended on its tale of politics and intrigue. I believe that politics is for the very young and the very old. As neither a young man nor an old one, I am neither idealistic enough nor wise enough to enter the fray.

I remember in my younger days, I planned an animated TV series about Melaka in the medieval times filled with political intrigue. It was based mostly on Raja Wira - a translated HK comic nobody remembers.

The breakdown has been sitting in my computer for over 12 years. I have shopped it around but no one is interested. So far. Maybe when I am 50 or 70, I will get to make something of it.

Oh well. I have enough stories to keep me occupied from now till then. Cheers!