Saturday, May 22, 2010

SATA

Oh, and my hard disk is a SATA, and his only has IDE slots.

So I can't plug it in as an internal. Fuck, man. What am I going to tell my collaborators tomorrow?

That I need a few hundred bucks for a new motherboard? Otherwise, I wouldn't be writing anything for the next few weeks?

And it's the end of the month. I don't have any cash left. Barely have enough to buy food.

Well, I'm no longer writing anything free scripts, ideas or treatments for anyone. You want two words, or a letter - the letter 'A', I want cash upfront. I don't give a shit, man.

I have given five different companies enough ideas to do creative projects for the next 20 years. And what have they given me? Peanuts.

Well, I'm sorry, but the honeymoon days are over. I need a new computer, and I will not - cannot - write anything until I get it.

Oh well. I take it as a sign to cash in on all their promises to me. Give me money, NOW.