Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa Trailer (English)



Oh my. The trailer looks really good. I am proud to have been a part of this project. And I thank everyone involved - from the extras to the KRU brothers who gave me the opportunity to write a once-in-a-lifetime movie.

They could have gone with anyone, but they went with me. For that, I am thankful.

I don't think I'll be doing anything like this again. At least not for some time. At last, all that hard work is finally taking shape.

I saw the rushes as they were putting the CGI in. I must say that Yusry is a fantastic director, with a great vision, and very few people can do what he did for the movie.

It was a pleasure working with him, KRU and everyone involved in the project.

I would also like to thank the Academy - erm... anyway, I'd go and watch this movie five times. Or something like that.