Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dreams of Electric Sheep

Two nights ago, I dreamed that I took control of the vampire Eric Northman, from True Blood. Then Sookie came into the room and started sucking my blood. It was sensual as hell.

Last night, I dreamed I was in Tron: Legacy. I remember the spirit of the Internet and computer pioneers. The guys of the '80s.

I believe, if given sufficient funding and incentive, I can create websites and portals that could change the way the world works.

Last night, as I dreamed it, a picture began to form in my mind. A schematic. A design. I woke up with a start, having fallen asleep due to a blackout, and I realised how to play it.

Sounds delusional and megalomaniacal, but I believe that it would work. I don't know if I can get it off the ground, but if I can convince some people and some parties, I have a plan for the Internet.