Thursday, April 3, 2008

Curing AIDS

I just saw America's Next Top Model Cycle Who cares?

And according to America's Next Top Model, 40 million people are affected by AIDS in Africa. 25 million will die, are dying or are already dead. And that's just Africa. What about Singapore? Man.

Anyway, I don't know why AIDS is such a big deal to cure. I mean, the only thing you have to do is kill the original guy who got AIDS. Yeah, the guy who fucked the monkey that gave him AIDS. Or the stewardess who got raped by a monkey.

Take a wooden stake, and drive it through his heart. Done. Poof. Bam! No more AIDS. Everbody cured. Or, expose him to sunlight.

What the AIDS council and GLAAD need to do is round up some Gaywalkers and send them to find this guy, the original AIDS guy. During the day cause he only wakes up at night.

Get to his coffin, open it, and put a wooden stake through his heart. Hugh Jackman can help, and Sarah Michelle Gellar as well, and Kate Beckinsale and Wesley Snipes.

Done. Problem solved. I am such a genius. I don't know how you people can survive without me.