Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mostly Not About You

In my travels, I have seen shit.

Not all the shit, but large piles of steaming bullshit. The all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. These stupid piles of shit constantly fling their shit at me, and I've always wondered why?

Why do girls try to manipulate me with their clumsy. stupid ways? Why do men try to manipulate me with their monkey ways?

It's not the manipulation part, I just consider it an insult because anyone who tries to pull shit on me is showing that they believe they are superior than me, when I am the Greatest Mind of the 21st Century.

Am I saying everyone else is stupider than me? Yes.

Time and again, I have demonstrated that I am right. And I do not need people to tell me I am right - I KNOW I am right. I am so right, even my left hand is my right hand.

All these inferior monkeys who just learned to walk upright are, to me, an insult to my view. A stain on the great wall.

All those whose IQs are 130 and below would consider what I am saying an insult due to their stupid insecurities.

Yet these monkeys consistently throw their shit at me because they know, deep in their hearts, that I am the future of mankind, and if they manage to trick me, they are smarter than me. BUT. I know. I have always known. That's just a fact.

And yet, after using my great and brilliant mind for 5 minutes as I took a dump in the toilet just now, I realised that it is not about me. People who treat other people like shit actually live in a shitty world, peopled by shitty characters and shitty circumstances.

So, 60% of the time, it's not about me, it's about them. It's about how sorry, stupid and retarded their lives and their selves are.

Realising this, afforded me no pity on these monkeys. I just feel nothing. I thought I'd just share it with you idiots to show off how smart I am. This thought, by the way, is just a flash in my head. You wouldn't be able to comprehend what I think if I sat, silently, for 10 minutes. Because you, in comparison, have the mind of a retarded ant.

I thank God that despite my super-intelligence giving me depression on some occasion - as it is wont to do -  I am infinitely superior to these monkeys. You see, the saddest thing about these apes is the fact that their capacity for experiencing happiness or even making sense of their world to be extremely limited.

Forevermore, they will be trapped in a fake, superficial existence that means nothing.