Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I'm So Fucking Pissed Off

I was extremely motherfucking busy these past few weeks. Ever since I got off the plane from Thailand, people kept pushing me for shit. So much so, I didn't have time to kill Malaysians who were racist towards fellow Malaysians.

I mean, I was on the fucking bus from the airport, and I got endless calls and SMSes. Couldn't catch my breath until now. Even then, I would not have written about MH370 until some of the craziness have cleared up. I was hoping to write AFTER the plane has been found, but finding a rare break in my activities, I will write my thoughts down now.

The Japanese Government said some very wise things. Over 20 nations of the world came and helped, regardless of how much some of their media people tried to be as racist, rude and stupid as they could about this issue.

These people who volunteered - everyone - are doing their best and endangering their lives to find the plane. And here we have stupid motherfuckers trying to look different so they can lick the assess of some racist fucks better.

One failed Malaysian wrote this: "while our failures are appalling, we did not make the plane disappear."

This guy, to me, seems like he's trying to ingratiate himself to people attacking the nation by putting himself above the rest of the monkeys.

"I'm a good monkey, boss! I'm different!"

Fuck you.

Are Malaysians free of guilt? Could some things be done better? Sure, nothing's perfect. I believe the biggest scandal is the role of the military in not being able to detect the plane when it was in the air. But that's a national security issue, and is for later investigations. The focus, as aptly put by the Japanese Government, is to find the plane.

I am a member of international online forums and even some white people defended Malaysia and Malaysia Airlines without being asked. That, to me, is sign of evolution. Some even pledged to use Malaysia Airlines as it is the cheapest full-service airline accessible to him.

I understand if foreigners - especially white people - want to be racist towards Malaysians. I certainly don't agree to the bullshit racist shit-don't-stink song-and-dance routine, but I get it. Sometimes, I even expect it. Not from all white people, but from the idiots.

And I'm not saying ALL white people. I'm talking about RACIST white people. Those dumbass racist motherfucking condescending foreign reporters who constantly attacked Malaysia and Malaysians. Those racist Internet trolls and motherfuckers who said "I don't want to fly with an Asian pilot." or "how dare you rice farmers tell me - a superior Westerner - I'm out of line."

No, I get it. I totally do. You're fucking douchebag racists whose father fucked your mother in the ass one day and out popped you - a shit-baby. Your retarded behaviour is good for me because I can show them to my fellow Malaysians as a demonstration of what you motherfuckers REALLY think of them. I don't give a fuck what you think of me so what you think is irrelevant, as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, my beef is with Malaysians who are racist towards Malaysians. These Malaysians would kiss the asses of racist white people by putting Malaysians down.

I mean, fuck you. I can understand racist white people, but I cannot, for the life of me, understand Malaysians who want other races to think that while Malaysians are indeed dirty brown Asian monkeys, they - the chosen few - are superior. They want to be some kind of Uncle Tom or some shit. Fuck you, motherfuckers!

I'm not saying turn a blind eye towards any of our failings - in fact, we should dissect anything and everything that goes wrong in this stupid country. But to judge and condemn our own nation while some parties are attacking it is simply the worst demonstration of colonial colonic irrigation I have ever witnessed.

I am, today, never ashamed of anything Malaysians have done. I am not even embarrassed by our movies, not even 2 Alam or Apa Celop Toqq or even Strawberi Cinta. Hell, I did some of them. You know why? Cause I believe this need for approval from white people - or anyone - is stupid.

You can all, each and every one of you monkeys, stand in line and suck other people's cocks while hoping some asshole racist fuck will pat you on the head and say, "Good dog, Ubu, good dog." And you go, "Woof!" I don't give a flying fuck!

This pathological need for approval stems from a self-hatred caused by low self-esteem. Yeah, I'm judging you bitches. Don't stop sucking those cocks!

Malaysians have such low self-esteem, Dr M even came up with the first of bad sloganeering - Malaysia Boleh. Just to teach you apes that yes, you can do it, bitches. I believe it showed desperation on Dr M's part as he witnessed the ever eroding confidence of Malaysians to stand tall and do shit their way.

Me, as the Greatest Mind of the 21st Century and the most evolved being on the planet, I look at all this bullshit, and I just want to kill.

Only Malaysians can judge Malaysia. This is our land. These stupid leaders were elected into office by OUR votes, using our crappy democratic system. And no matter how stupid these fucked up politicians on BOTH sides and no matter how banged up our radar system is, it is ours, and our responsibility. Take ownership of our shit and our shitty people, cause only we can talk shit about ourselves.