Monday, January 14, 2013

Tales from the Two Drinks Side: The Measure of a Man

The measure of a man is not his dick. Surprisingly.

It is about whether he honours his words. One broken promise would lead to millions of other broken promises and one lie will generate a billion other lies. I genuinely believe lies destroy the world, obsessed I am with the truth.

Growing up, I realised that in this world of lies and liars, I would either have to kill myself - since I don't fit at all - or I can force the world to tell the truth.

When I heard it for the first time, when I heard the truth, I wanted to puke. But truth is good medicine. For the worst ailment affecting mankind - delusions.

I am a creature of dreams. I belong to Dream, but my aspect, my function, is to determine reality. To assert and determine what is and what is not. Information flow. Remix reality. All that jazz.

Before I embark on the next step of my journey, I ask myself - am I ready to risk everything? Is everything worth it? Or am I pitting one cloud castle with another?

Hope the mortgage is low.

But my dick is strong, and my balls are hard.