Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tales from the Drunk Side: Statutory Rape

I, The Malay Male, Pimp Masta G, hereby declare that I am susceptible to being reliably informed that I am a good fuck.

1. Upon advice from a friend, I went and looked at myself in the mirror. What I see is a virile, sexy young man with a face carved from marble.

2. Then I turned my attention to the other people around me, in Malaysia, and all I see are flat-chested women with acne who look like men.

3. After being to Bangkok, this is HELL.

4. Anyway, when I was in Bangkok, all the women said I was Narak, which either means I am handsome or I will go to hell. Both statements are true. I was taking a flight back to Malaysia the next day.

...

...

...

25.2 Uhhhh...Uhhhhhh...uhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhh.......

25.3 "You good fuck," she said.

YEAH!