Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wank of the Buddha

You know, the more you focus on idiots, the more idiots will focus on you. And there's no escaping people. Not really.

I have been to quite a few places in my short life and while the names or faces are different, it's always the same old shit. Same old people doing the same great or stupid things. The same old mistakes. That's just the way it is.

If people, environment and everything else are the same, constants, then what is different? The only variable is yourself. That and money.

But money is money. It is neither good nor bad. You, meanwhile, can determine a great many things. Like, do you give a fuck? How many fucks do you give?

I tried to save the world, once or twice. Superhero complex. Every time I do that, always blows up in my face. The world doesn't want to be saved. How dare me, huh? The world wants to end, and I am not in spandex.

Then I got to thinking. If I'm not a superhero, why not be a super-villain? I can certainly destroy better than create. My Chinese family worship the God of War. The Temple of Siva - God of Destruction - is near my house.

Always drives me crazy, how fragile things are. You reach out, you pluck or twist, and things fall apart. The center cannot hold. Anarchy is set loose upon the world.

And then I thought, all this is totally fucking gay.

Idiots, by law of the universe, will merely implode and self-destruct. You just have to get out of the way. Why the fuck should I give a flying fuck?

I should really focus on my real goal - retirement. I mean, if we observe the earth and human life as a species from a geological standpoint, we merely exist - all of our two, three million year existence - for a few seconds, if the earth is a 90-minute Hollywood movie.

Humans are so small, we are like a virus in the universe. Everything the idiots - the unenlightened, said Buddha, the ones who live in Maya, said a Hindu God - take seriously are in the end totally worthless. Absolutely no value whatsoever.

And junkies and drunkards try to run away from this reality by getting drunk or high. Nothing is worth anything until we put an abstract value to it. With our fucked-up heads. It is really an insanity.

Crrrrrraaaaaaaazy-uh!

Fuck all of you idiots. I'm going to stop wanking and start masturbating.