Saturday, November 26, 2011

Vagabond: The Journey Continues

Today, I came in at 9am, finished a market research thing, went to four and a half meetings, had lunch with a colleague, then stayed on till 12.30am finishing some stuff up.

I completed all tasks, and finally saw the schedule for the next few months. All I can do is quote Neil Gaiman: "The destination is often a surprise to the destined."

With my job and all, I can't take on an offer to travel the region I had, but I guess I will be travelling anyway.

I've been planning a tour of the country, to 'walk the earth' for some time now and I might get to do just that.

I don't know where I'll be tomorrow or the day after. Nobody knows what tomorrow holds. But I do have a schedule, a calendar, and there are multi-coloured tags on them.

For now, I'm glad to be home, near my bed with the full-latex mattress, and to be free.

Fuck all you who doubt me. Suck my dick while I'm pissin'.